You can now directly link to a lesson in the Lynda.com library and access all the videos in the lesson. Please note it is not yet possible to link directly to a specific movie within a lesson. To create a direct link to a lesson:
- Copy the URL to the lesson. For example: http://www.lynda.com/Dreamweaver-CS5-training/Interaction-Design-Fundamentals/82822-2.html
- Add ?org=psu.edu to the end of the URL: http://www.lynda.com/Dreamweaver-CS5-training/Interaction-Design-Fundamentals/82822-2.html?org=psu.edu
- Give this URL to your students.
If your students have not already signed in via http://lynda.psu.edu, or by logging into ANGEL, etc., they must first log in via Web Access and will then be taken to the lesson.
If your students have previously authenticated via their Access ID and password to any Penn State system, they will see a screen similar to the following:
If this happens, please:
- Select Penn State from the drop down menu.
- Click the Remember my selection permanently radio button.
- Click the Next button.